What do you value in life? I bet you place a lot of attention, effort, and worth on it. What you are really doing is “worship”. To worship is to give “worth-ship” to something or someone. We should place our priority of worship to God. If we get that right then everything else tends to fall in its proper place. Unity in the body, Love for one another, interest in each other’s needs, giving, serving, relationships, marriage, and life in general tends to find proper alignment as we Worship Him. We would like to welcome you to join us for worship as we gather together from different avenues of life to seek the face of God through song and arts. We believe that God responds to hungry hearts and where the presence of God is signs, miracles and wonders should follow.
Magnolia Springs Worship Ministry:
- Promotes the worship of God through excellence in music and arts
- Leads the Church into the presence of God
- Edifies, encourages, inspires and empowers the Body of Christ
- Provides creative services to communicate the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- Magnolia Springs Vocal Team – The Magnolia Springs Vocal Team is out front leading the worship as an extension of the Choir Ministry. Audition required. For more information e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Magnolia Springs House Band – The Band Ministry is the foundation of the worship experience and provides rhythm, tone and groove at every service. Audition required. For more information e-mail us at email@example.com.